Sunday, January 11, 2009

Blog Assignment #1

1. How would you have explained the meaning of the term "ethics", before taking this class?
-I always thought of ethics as the choice between what is morally right verses wrong based on your own experience or outlook on the situation.

2. What are some of your deepest held values?
-My deepest values are my family and friends.I love both of them more than anything.

3. What are some main principles you try to live your life by?
-To always do "the right thing" and work as hard as I can but still have fun.

4. What moral qualities do you look for in others?
-Reliability and trust. If I cant rely on you I cant trust you and vice versa.

5. How were your values and principles developed?
-Most of my values and principles come from my upbringing and past experiences.

6. How have your values and principles changed throughout your life so far?
- When was little I never had to work for anything I had and took them for granted like when my mom used to do laundry for me and my dad did yardwork and provided for us.Hard work was never important to me and now I realize that everything we have thats truly worth anything is earned.

7. Out of 25 points, how many points do you feel your work on this assignment deserves? Justify your answer.
-25 because I answered all the questions honestly and to the best of my ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment